Re: NOID suppose to be Connection

  • Subject: Re: NOID suppose to be Connection
  • From: "Bonnie Perozzi" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 07:36:14 -0700

Hi to everyone

It is really looking like Spring around our parts of Ca.

It does not look like Roundup damage to me. The spray will distort the flower shape too and this little flower looks perfect.   If old age has not got up with me too bad it seems like a grower had introduced a SDB or IB luminata.  For some reason I am thinking that   it was Rick Tasco at Superstion Gardens.  It is sure a sweet little thing.  I hope that you will be able to ID it.  It reminds me of a little Daughter of Stars.  Would you say that it is a purple or blue.  My screen makes it look purple.

Also check past catalogs of Mid-America and Lauer's
Good Luck
Bonnie aka bricerose