Re: NOID suppose to be Connection

  • Subject: Re: NOID suppose to be Connection
  • From: Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 20:08:22 -0500

Hi Bonnie, It is a perfect little flower. I like it a lot, just wish it had a name. I have too many without names. If it helps it came from Schreiner's. This is the first time I have ever got a mis-labled iris from them and I'm sure I can send an e-mail to them and might be able to identify it. I just thought they are surely very busy this time of year and was hoping it would just jump out at someone on the list.
If you put it next to the red purples, It looks bluer. Next to the blue purples, it looks redder. What really catches my eye is the yellow glow from inside. This picture shows that much better.

Bonnie Perozzi wrote:

JPEG image