AB: couple of clumps

  • Subject: AB: couple of clumps
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 21:03:00 -0500

Daubing just isn't happening. At least to the extent I usually manage.
Circumstances are just conspiring against while the chances pass by. So I'm
having to content myself with viewing when I can. Here are DESERT FURY in
the back and OTHMANI in front doing their best to appease the lost chances.

I hope this photo isn't so large it bogs people down. Reducing it further
made it pretty sad to view.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA