  • Subject: AB: WEBSPUN X AB sdlgs
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:13:08 -0500

Two siblings from a cross with four possible pollen parents. Hey - it
happens around here! My bet would probably go to TCHA D'EETCH as the likely
pollen parent. I was looking for stripes and smaller blooms. The blooms
aren't small. They are considerably larger than any possible pollen parent
and certainly larger than WEBSPUN, the TB pod parent. Stripes I got more or
less. They aren't exactly what catches the eye on the pale powder blue
seeding. The dark beard on top of a darker blue color underneath the beard
is the main feature. I'd like these to give viable seeds somewhere down the
line. Not too likely, but it might happen if I'm persistant enough. Not
great blooms, but pleasant and interesting enough that it won't be a chore
to keep them around a while.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

JPEG image