Late thaw

Do you have a commerical garden?
My sister lives in Oceano

Not a commercial garden.  Just have a few in my yard.  There's a fairly good commercial garden in Atascadero.  Scott's Garden or something like that.
Nicolas...haven't heard that name in  long time.  I grew up in Sacratomato as we use to call it.  Or Sacto.  I was there till 1987.  TOO hot.  Last year I was there I paid $100 a month for air conditioning.  Your sister can tell you we live in paradises as far as weather is concerned.  Iris grow better in Atascadero because of the heat.  But we try here on the central coast.  Tell your sister to come on over to Los Osos an look at mine.  I'm in Daisy Hill Mobile home park.  I'm doing pretty good this year.

            /  /6|__\
            \  \/--`
            /  \\           debi
           /    )\