Re: [SPAM] OT-need pics of 2007 and 2008 intros

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] OT-need pics of 2007 and 2008 intros
  • From: GormleyGreenery <GormleyGreenery@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:11:20 -0500

The pictures are owned by the photographer and that person gives us permission to use in the AIS Irises Resources-Slides and Digital Programs.
The Copyright wording we use on the CDs (per our long discussion with Bob Plank, AIS Legal Counsel) based on the legal "fair use doctrine" is as follows:

          We appreciate the permission to use the images shown in this presentation.

          Images cannot be sold or published or used for any and all commercial purposes without obtaining written permission from the legal copyright holder (usually the photographer).

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
10606 Timber Ridge Street
Dubuque, IA 52001-8268