Re: Re: Are any of these REBLOOMERS?

  • Subject: Re: Re: Are any of these REBLOOMERS?
  • From: GormleyGreenery <GormleyGreenery@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:58:43 -0500

Reblooming Iris Society has a new checklist out on CD for $10 plus mailing, I believe-it may very well answer all your questions on RE in different areas

FIRE ON ICE  (John Weiler , R. 1990). 82-188-4. TB. 36" (91cm). E-L & RE. Ruffled and lightly laced warm white with soft yellow glow on hafts and styles; red beard; slight sweet fragrance. 78-48-12: ((((Glittering Gold x Orange Crush) x (Ballerina x Orange Crush)) x ((Cloth of Gold x Ballerina) x Pompano Peach)) x ((Royal Gold x White King) x ((Marquesan Skies x (Rippling Waters x Claudia Rene)) x self)) X 78-73A: ((((Ballerina x Orange Crush) x Sexton 35-65) x Fresno Calypso) x (Fresno Fiesta x Fresno Calypso). Rialto Garden 1990 CA, MD, MO, NE, OK, TX, VA, WA, Ontario, Netherlands 5, 6, 8, 9
.

Contact Robin Shadlow rshadlow@yahoo.com

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery