Re: HYB: 07H1

  • Subject: Re: HYB: 07H1
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:24:11 -0500

Mark and Kelly (off list)  --  Thanks.  Here's a photo of 07H1 a couple of days later.  It is 9 1/2 inches tall and stands above its foliage.  Í think I may have to ask Keith Keppel for help in naming the colors.  --  Griff
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: 07H1

G'day Griff,
I really like this seedling of yours. It reminds me of Thomas Johnson's '06 intro "Wild Angel".
Send over two rhizomes please! LOL
Thanks for sharing.
Mark - Australia