  • Subject: Re: Hist: AB: BLUMOHR
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 21:56:41 -0000

Thanks Terry,

I grow HUMOHR and MARBLED MOHR, both of which have the white splashing. This isn't going to be MM and I don't think it's the same as H either, but I plan to double check if/when it blooms. It may be. Be nice if the clumps would bloom at the same time. Lots of micro-climates in my yard. It can sure spread the bloom time apart depending on location. I check out that list from time to time. Photos are only a beginning.