  • Subject: Re: Hist: AB: BLUMOHR
  • From: "Terry Johnson" <tjatwork@orcon.net.nz>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 21:05:09 -0000

Hi Donald
The Iris shown in your photo is not Blumohr
You might want to look at HUMOHR Ben Hager 1980 which is a strong possibility.The ASI  have a very good Illustrated Checklist that you can view or download from their web site
Plumbago was also used in the description of White City  the Historic British Dykes Medal winner .

Do Hope this helps
Terry Johnson
Heritage Irises
New Zealand