Re: TB: what gives?

This happened to me a few years back on a historic I grow that looks like FAR WEST. A few of the blooms opened a pale lavender where the others looked normal. After some discussion, it was decided that my use of Cygon and or or grass fertilizer with herbicide was the likely candidate. The following year, the clump behaved as expected and bloomed normally.