  • Subject: Re: AB: maybe POINT WELL TAKEN?
  • From: smciris@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 14:18:33 EDT

I can spot no distinguishing differences between your photo and my file photo, and it does have the characteristic wide beard.
Sharon McAllister
In a message dated 4/18/2009 12:00:01 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, donald@eastland.net writes:

If that's right, it would be McAllister '98 and I believe an OGB type AB.
My known clump of PWT isn't going to bloom keeping me from making a direct
comparison. I thought this dropped rhizome was that, but it got planted in
between limestones that outcrop on the hill.

Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web. Try the new Email Toolbar now!