Re: Re: HYB Lumalite's children

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB Lumalite's children
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 19:51:45 -0400

. . . which just goes to show what a big part luck -- good or bad  --  plays in our endeavors.  Four of my introductions involve Lumalite as a parent or grandparent:  Bradán Eolais, Coral Chimes, Spring Again and Tessie the Tease.  And Spring Again reblooms!  So, don't give up on it, Mike.  It's a great flower.  --  Griff