Re: Re: first TB blooming

  • Subject: Re: Re: first TB blooming
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:28:18 EDT

In a message dated 4/28/2009 8:36:33 A.M. Central Daylight Time, donald@eastland.net writes:

Your text replies are being stripped in the hort.net archives. It indicates that you've posted, but the text is recorded only in the Yahoo archives. I'm replying from Yahoo.

I am glad you posted this Donald.  I thought it was my email again.
Connie Eggen
Zone 5

Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio Toolbar!