Re: TB: "easy wide"

  • Subject: Re: TB: "easy wide"
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 01:36:00 -0000

Your photos are coming through to hort.net just fine, but not text replies. Anyway....if Linda will just read below it will have your comment. The text shows up in the Yahoo archives. All of us are members of that. You just have to use your ID and password and log in to Yahoo Groups to access those archives.