Re: Re: COMP: yahoo & hortnet (was Easy Wide)

  • Subject: Re: Re: COMP: yahoo & hortnet (was Easy Wide)
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:14:34 -0700

Seems to be some confusion here.

Mallorn and Hort.net have nothing to do with whether you can post to iris-photos or not.

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending:
Subscribe iris     (in the message body not the subject line)

On Apr 29, 2009, at 8:14 AM, Linda Mann wrote:

LOL - probably so. I'm a "subscriber", but not a "member". Subscribing
just requires (or required when I did it) sending an email something
like subscribing to hortnet, then they sent a confirmation email to make
sure I was actually who I said I was, and all I had to do was respond to
that. I think. ;-) Another message needed to be on nomail, or whatever
they call it.

Only drawback is that I can't get into the yahoo archives, which usually
isn't a problem.

Margie, have you contacted Chris at mallorn hortnet to see if he can
help you figure out why your messages aren't showing up & what to do
about it?

<I figured Yahoo probably required being a member for a post to go
through. That's probably their intention :)>

Linda Mann

John                | "There be dragons here"