Re: Do you think this might be Hot Babe?

  • Subject: Re: Do you think this might be Hot Babe?
  • From: "SandraB" <bardraj2003@yahoo.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:27:27 -0500

Betty what version of PhotoShop Elements do you have? My version lets me
open the photo and on the main menu under file has a heading "save for
web" - it provides a preview of what the photo will look like under
different settings. With this process I can get a real good sized photo
that is under 50 k in size.