RE: Easter Sunday
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: Easter Sunday
  • From: "Charlotte Holte" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 08:07:15 -0500

Hi All,

I have green grass in my yard.  On Thursday everything was still brown, many Iris were growing slowly.  My Daffodils started blooming.

Today the grass is green, and due to some rain yesterday I can see the change in the growth of the Iris and the health of the leaves.  I can see the bulge of the blooms in the leaves as well.

This is very early activity here in Wisconsin.

Char

Southeast Wisconsin