Re: HYB: germination
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: germination
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 20:23:05 -0400

<<Griff>>

Just thought I'd let you know that I have decent germination in all classes at this point.  Did lose some that had sprouted early, back during the cold weather, but not many.  Still don't understand that one.  Really happy to have over a dozen on the one MTB cross.

I'm zone 6b but it is South Central KY.  Under 50 miles from Nashville as the crow flies.  That a guess, of course, since I've neither been a crow or followed one in flight!

It was a good day!

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Iris Garden
Zone 6