Re: HYB: "Clean Amoena"
  • Subject: Re: HYB: "Clean Amoena"
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:19:52 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks El!
I'll probably always keep this seedling just because I like it so much. It doesn't really fit any of the standard classes and it's just not quite special enough to be registered and introduced. But... I really like the clean white look and the smell is what "seals the deal" for me.

I could send you a piece of this one later in the summer if you'd like to try it out. It only grows to about 17 inches tall here.
Thanks, Tom

El wrote:

I really like this seedling, Thomas.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3