Re: Re: AB: Point Well Taken
  • Subject: Re: Re: AB: Point Well Taken
  • From: Robert Pries <robertpries@embarqmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:24:06 -0400 (EDT)

Sharon: I have Point Well Taken blooming eight now in my garden, It is a huge flower and quite striking. it will be donated to the ASI plant exchange this summer. I checked on the Iris encyclopedia for other pictures to verify the ID. I noted that the picture I took and another both show darker standards. Do you know if these fade or are less dark under different environmental conditions. Otherwise i wouls guess that they are all the same Iris. see photos at  http://wiki.irises.org/bin/view/Main/AbPointWellTaken