Re: Blooming in my garden - Struck Twice
  • Subject: Re: Blooming in my garden - Struck Twice
  • From: "B.J. Vera" <bj@rapidan.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 06:58:16 -0400

My City Lights had 4 falls last year. Interesting . . .
BJ in VA

On Apr 15, 2010, at 8:02 PM, Jan Lauritzen wrote:

Next is Struck Twice TB '09 by Larry Lauer

One photo shows the flower with a set of 4 flower parts.

Jan in Chatsworth - San Fernando Valley
(sorry, I forgot to put this on the last post)

<Struck Twice TB Lauer 09 4-13-10 a s.jpg><Struck Twice 09 4 petals s.jpg>