Re: TB: a sdlg group
  • Subject: Re: TB: a sdlg group
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 14:46:12 -0000

I really pleased to hear it's been registered. It's too distinctive a bloom to have been left hanging in limbo. Going to see a few descendants bloom this year. I used one of the (Skating Party X Lumiere d'Automne) seedlings and am seeing some start to bloom. In addition to this group.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA