HYB:TB:seedlings
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

This has been an interesting cross.  Star Gate X Matrix.  This was was a part of my Matrix experiments.  These seedlings are still 1/2 Violet Miracle, 1/4 Feed Back & 1/4 Brother Carl.

Most of the rebloomers have been purple similar to 02re but not as pretty in my opinion.

Here are three siblings.

First we have 2150--02re.  Fall bloomed 2008 & 2009.  My favorite.  Color isn't surprising.  Great show of stalks last fall.

Next, a clump shot for Linda.  This is 2150-01re.  (white in clump)  First to try to fall bloom.  Maiden bloom had a marbled effect.  As we see it now it has blue shoulders and a little netting in the throat.  Best show of bloom stalks this spring.

Last, there is 2150-06.  First time to bloom.  Tall white with good substance.  Plicata markings in the throat.
2150-02re_I.jpg
2150-01re_I.jpg
2150-06_I.jpg