Re: Re: HYB: a little progress working towards turquoise

In a message dated 4/11/2016 5:38:12 A.M. Central Daylight Time, iris-photos@yahoogroups.com writes:
I'm so sorry that you don't still have iris beds now, but glad that you have at least a few iris left. Which ones do you still grow? They must be special ones for you to still make the effort to grow them after heart surgery and a move! I didn't ever usually post pictures that were pretty enough that you would have saved them for later view, but I'll try my best to take better ones and post them here for you when we start getting bloom again.
We've got stalks starting to come up on a few things now.

Best wishes, Tom
Thanks Tom,  there have been two moves since the iris beds I had and we only brought along a couple black iris that my husband liked.  No beds to speak of when we moved to a smaller city lot home.  The iris that I have were already here so I do not know the variety  names-They are TB.  I just ogle all the iris in the neighborhood now and unfortunately a lot of people do not plant them because of the short bloom time.
Connie Eggen
Zone 5
Papillion, Ne