[PHOTO] Re: iris-photos + Raspberry Blush, Banbury Ruffles & EW | Thu, 15 Apr 1999 00:13:13" />

[PHOTO] Re: iris-photos + Raspberry Blush, Banbury Ruffles & EW

When I saw the picture of that unknown, I said "Hey! I grow that unknown
Then I read Dennis' email. Hmmm. (Psych)
Wonder what it is?
>Hey!  I grow that unknown too (or something nearly identical), and I don't
>know what it is either!  That's kind of funny!  :)

I currently have nothing in bloom to show or brag about this year yet, but I
have sent some of last year's photos.
Hope you like 'em.

(Zone 3, Alberta)

p.s. The variety name, my name, and a copyright symbol are on these photo's
I took as I was planning on putting them on my website (when I get around to
finishing it) so don't be alarmed. When I added that information to the
image file, I foolishly thought that the copyright symbol would deter
would-be 'net thieves. ha!

I have softened, and now am not so concerned - especially posting them to
this list. Actually, if you like them, go for it.  :)

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image