[PHOTO] 2nd to bloom in my garden | Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:59:26" />

[PHOTO] 2nd to bloom in my garden

MDB: EXTRA (Palmer 1989) blue violet bitone (HM, R)

A bit blurry because of the wind, rain, and cold.  But a nice flower!

This is the iris that made me throw a conniption fit last year because I
couldn't believe someone would dare ship me a free bonus without a name on
it other than "extra".  Until later that day when I looked at the receipt
and saw that this wasn't a free bonus iris, but one I actually
ordered......called "EXTRA"!!!!   :)

I think there's also an iris out there called BONUS.  But I don't have it
in my garden.  :)

Anybody have the nerve to name one UNKNOWN yet?  Hehehehehe...

Another MDB has been stalled out for several days....3 buds started to
unfurl, but haven't fully opened yet.  I think it's called HEY THERE.

JPEG image

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net