Re: IB: Alene's Other Love

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 4/22/99 9:25:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net writes:

<< Guess who opened up last night as the sun began to set?  Ain't she a
beauty? >>
     BEAUTIFUL!   I am still gonna try MDB's and SDB's some day just to prove
can...maybe I'll have to surround the rz in ice for a fake winter?   Or dig
em' up and pot em...then keep em cold?   I just love a challenge...

Janet Natale
zone 8 of S.C. where the breeze was cool but sun was HOT!!

Did you know that knowledge is power?
Join a new ONElist e-mail community and strengthen your mind!