Re: IB: Alene's Other Love

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>From: Jpwflowers@aol.com
>Dennis, How do you take your pictures?  Is this a digital camera or are they
>scanned in from prints?  If digital, what kind of camera is it?  We're
>complete novices on this but the quality of your pictures seems great.  I've
>been told that digital cameras were not that good yet.  Jan

I'm using an Agfa ePhoto 1680 on low resolution.  (If I use higher
resolution, which produces crisper, clearer photos, the files get to big.)
This digital camera lets me focus as close as 2" from the flower, though
all the pictures so far have been at least 6" away.

It was windy today, so I had to take about 6 shots before I got one that
wasn't blurry!

My regular camera (Pentax IQ Zoom 140) has to be at least 3 ft.
away......which is no good for close-ups!

I have some old photos from last year (before I had my digital camera) that
I want to scan in.....especially LODESTAR as there was IRIS-TALK debate of
it's status as MTB.

Thanks for reminding me!  I'll try to get that done tonight.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net