[PHOTO] Re: 867T | Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:29:28" />

[PHOTO] Re: 867T

Hello Lowell,
What Again gives the most interesting seedlings!  I really like your
reblooming IB.  We have a few out of What Again too, (reblooming IBs)  Maybe
if hybridizers can keep working with the IBs all these new and different
colors will move on up into the TB class.  Here is an IB out of What Again,
I think most of you have seen it already but I thought I might send it out
again as a reminder to be careful what you cross.  :-)