Re: 867T

In a message dated 8/24/2000 8:43:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
lbaumunk@aol.com writes:

<< The color hasn't faded in the
 sun. >>

The reason I asked about the year of bloom and color stability, is because
I've found that the first year bloom is not always what you get--down the
line.  Learned this one the hard way with a yellow ruffled purple bearded one
that lost it's purple beard the second and consecutive years.

Betty / Bowling Green KY USA (Where the weather gives us something to
complain about when we can find nothing better) zone 6

Install today: