Re: Re: SPEC: X Pardancanda

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: SPEC: X Pardancanda
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 06:35:36 -0700

Wish I could say whether I still have one like this.

For the past 3 years we've had too little moisture to get them off to a good
start and an earlier than normal killing frost just as the plants have
budded up in August. I'm thinking seriously about throwing a few of the
survivors in pots and dragging them indoors this year.

Skip & Christy Hensler
Newport, WA