Re: SPEC: X Pardancanda

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SPEC: X Pardancanda
  • From: ptyerman@ozemail.com.au
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 01:17:44 -0000

> Wish I could say whether I still have one like this.

Christy,

Didn't realise it was one of your own.  Thought you had found the
picture on the Net.  Went back and realised that you meant your own
files, rather than Net files.

Wasn't trying to ask for seeds specifically, just commenting that it
was a nice colour and configuration.  I really am hoping that my
purple will return this year as it is nice and different in the
garden.  I actually got a variety called "Hello Yellow" from one of
the seed exchanges recently, which will be the first time I have grown
them from seed.  Will be interesting to see how they go.

Does anyone know how long they take to flower from seed?

Cheers.

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia

Small business owners...