[PHOTO] Iris unguicularis cultivars | Sun, 5 Aug 2001 01:36:27" />

[PHOTO] Iris unguicularis cultivars

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Iris unguicularis cultivars
  • From: Paul Tyerman <ptyerman@ozemail.com.au>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 16:35:51 +1000

Howdy All,

As far as I can tell (Using the Search Archives button) there haven't been
any Iris unguicularis photos put through.

So...... here's a few.....  'Blue Stripe', 'Walter Butt' and the basic
species.  I also have a picture of a somewhat munched 'Snow Queen' if
people would like me to post it?  Shows the flower form OK, just missing
some bits due to snails <sigh>.
Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!