[PHOTO] Re: MTB: Black Lady....photo anyone? | Mon, 6 Aug 2001 22:51:17" />

[PHOTO] Re: MTB: Black Lady....photo anyone?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] MTB: Black Lady....photo anyone?
  • From: Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 20:51:08 -0700 (PDT)

--- jem300@aol.com wrote:

> I picked up a MTB at the sale called BLACK LADY.
> Supposedly, it is a
> spaceage.  I had not previously heard of it.  Anyone
> know anything about it
> or have a photo for me to ogle?  :-)

Here is a couple of pics of Black Lady. the photo on
the right is more the correct color. Very striking
little iris. It's not registered as a Space Age iris
but it has a bit of a prominent tip on the beard.

Do You Yahoo!?
Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!