[PHOTO] RE: SDB Ruby Eruption | Sun, 26 Aug 2001 08:12:46" />

[PHOTO] RE: SDB Ruby Eruption

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE: SDB Ruby Eruption
  • From: ThomasPGormley@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 09:12:19 EDT

the R & I describes RUBY ERUPTION AS:

(Chuck Chapman), R 1997) SDdlg 92-100-1. SDB 12" (31 cm) ML S. brightyellow
ground heavily marked dark ruby red; F. yellow ground lighter near beard,
dark ruby red plicata edge, narrow yellow outer rim, beards cream, hairs
tipped dark orange red; ruffled. Rusty Dusty X Chubby Cheeks. Chapman Iris

Although the other two pictures submitted are pretty iris, I don't believe

We have grown this for three years and believe it to be the "real" thing.  It
is an early rebloomer here (this year 4-12 and then 5-16).

Rita Gormley
Cedar Hill MO
Zone 5, AIS Region 18

CLICK HERE to search