Re: Bayberry Candle and Unicorn

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Bayberry Candle and Unicorn
  • From: Christopher Darlington chris.darlington@sympatico.ca
  • Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 22:57:08 -0400

Kitty,

Bayberry appears to be a decent grower for me in Lafontaine Quebec, zone
4b.  It increased well be suffered from the sporadic fluctuations in
temperature that we get here.  Stalks were short this year at about 22
inches but I expect to see better stalks on her next year.  I also think
BC is stunningly beautiful but not many agree with me.

Unicorn was impressive with five 46+ inch stalks.  Not great form but
demands attention in the garden.

Chris