Photos other than TBs

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Photos other than TBs
  • From: "Robert Dickow" dickow@uidaho.edu
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 18:37:07 -0700

I love TBs as much as anybody, and grow my share, but I'd love to see
something else...maybe some pics of versicolors, or siberians, the odd
species, or especially spurias.

Many TB enthusiasts also grow some of these 'other iris' in the odd corner
of the garden. Why not point that ol' camera lens in their directions too?
(...a word of encouragement only.)

Bob Dickow