Not seeing photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Not seeing photos
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:51:49 -0400

Jean - follow the link below my signature (photos archives), click
<August>, or whatever month you want to look at, then <date>, to see
them sorted by the date they were posted.

Yahoo doesn't always send the photos on to Mallorn, but <most> of the
time it does.  I used to try to request a reposting of the photo if it
doesn't show up.  Most folks don't bother to repeat a posting, so I've
quit bothering saying anything <grouch>.  So don't be surprised if you
find occasional 'holes' in discussions & photos mentioned that aren't

Have fun!
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8