{Disarmed} Re: HYB: 03-87A Wearing Rubies x Braggadocio

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] HYB: 03-87A Wearing Rubies x Braggadocio
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 17:00:16 -0400

Kent  --  If you have seedlings, I'd encourage you to exhibit even if you're doubtful whether the flowers are very good.  Reason:  You'll be able to talk to the judges or the clerks afterwards and learn what good points and bad points were noted about your entries.  When you get this feedback, it will provide some guidance for your future endeavors.  I can tell you that, in my own case, I threw away some seedlings a few years ago that I now know I should have kept, and would have if I had  submitted them to others' opinions.  --  Griff