{Disarmed} Re: [SPAM] Re: ADVISE NEEDED ASAP: PLANTING TIME IN THEARIZONA SONORA DESERT/AUG/SEPT,2006

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [SPAM] Re: [iris-photos] ADVISE NEEDED ASAP: PLANTING TIME IN THEARIZONA SONORA DESERT/AUG/SEPT,2006
  • From: "Linda Smith" irisgrower@cableone.net
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:11:45 -0700

 I call Iris The Orchid of the Desert. I live in Cottonwood, AZ.  Before Rimrock which lives up to it's name.  The Prescott Iris Society could help you plus your local because we are a bit cooler up.  They seem to grow anywhere.  They certainly like our akaline soil.
Linda

Gerry

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE! __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=34189&stime=1156270516

Iris Iris plants Purple iris