Re: ADVISE NEEDED ASAP: PLANTING TIME IN THE ARIZONASONORA DESERT/AUG/SEPT,2006

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ADVISE NEEDED ASAP: PLANTING TIME IN THE ARIZONASONORA DESERT/AUG/SEPT,2006
  • From: Gerry Snyder gerry_snyder@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:06:18 -0700

KEITH MINEO wrote:
> .... I am new at growing irises and will be planting my first garden
> at end of this month in Surprise, AZ-Sonora desert....
Keith,

In addition to the other links already posted here, I would suggest
getting in touch with one or more of the iris clubs in your area via:
http://irises.org/ais615.htm  or your RVP (Region 15) via:
http://irises.org/ais600localiris.htm . They are all wonderful people
who will love to help, and they have a lot of experience growing iris in
the desert.

Gerry

Yahoo! Groups Links