REB: Star Gate

  • Subject: [iris-photos] REB: Star Gate
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@lock-net.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:10:41 -0400

I was astonished to see it put up a stalk.  It has been hot and dry all
summer.  I think I did soak it once with the garden hose, but temps have
been in the 90s for most of the summer.  We had a little rain this
weekend, but are still nearly 10 inches below annual average rainfall.

The white zone doesn't show as much in real life as it does in the
photo, and I'm not surprised it is on the short side, given how
sensitive to moisture FEED BACK is.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links