Re: REB: MDB Forever Violet

  • Subject: Re: REB: MDB Forever Violet
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 21:32:21 -0600

Thank you, Ann.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ann Conway
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] REB: MDB Forever Violet

Lovely! What a great picture!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 11:23 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] REB: MDB Forever Violet

Here's MDB Forever Violet, reblooming for the first time here ever.  The foliage has taken a beating from all the heat and humidity, but at least it's beside a path I frequently use, so the bloom will be seen often.  The colour isn't as intense as earlier in the season.

None of my other FV clumps are showing signs of rebloom.  I moved this clump here last year, at the same time as my reblooming clump of SDB Blueberry Tart.
It's interesting to note that my 4 rebloomers are all hybridized by Chuck Chapman, the above 2, plus SDB's Forever Blue and Autumn Jester.
El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3
MIS & DIS Display Garden

Yahoo! News

Get it all here