I hope this makes a pretty butterfly

  • Subject: I hope this makes a pretty butterfly
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 10:49:09 -0700

It is not bothering the iris though, so far.

Yes, I have a few tomato plants growing among the iris. Or rather what's left of them.

Got to look up what this looks like as a butterfly or does someone already know?.  It better be pretty. HA!

Caterpillar ate My tomato

Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image