Re: Re: CULT: Seedling

That was destroyed!!??! Boy, you're pretty harsh! Can I have your cast offs? I promise not to share or say where I got them!  : )
----- Original Message -----
From: Mike G
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 9:34 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Re: CULT: Seedling

Is The pod parent Pond Ripple, Maddy P or another sibling?
99T1-06  was a sibling to both Pond Ripples  2007 and Maddy P 2004. It has been destroyed.
Are those beards tangerine in the throat?

Do you have a clump or stalk shot to post? Would love to see a big
clump of that in the garden in full bloom.
With my planting so close together clump shots are difficult. Big clumps do not promote  increase as well as when divided. Very good increase, never have seen any rot.
Leaves are very strait and erect. So is the leaves on Pond Ripples. This is very appealing to me.
Photo is of Pod Parent  99T1-06
Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b
SW Ohio