RE: Mom Occ rebloom

  • Subject: RE: Mom Occ rebloom
  • From: "Bonnie Perozzi" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 18:52:49 -0700

Hi Colleen

I grow Momentous Occasion and I will watch for some rebloom this year.  We do not have acid soil to my knowledge.  What I know about rebloomers is that they need more water to get a good rebloom.  When they don’t get water they will not rebloom,  when the same iris get more water there’s that flower!!

Bonnie in a very mild Ca.