Photo: Champagne Elegance -RE

  • Subject: Photo: Champagne Elegance -RE
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:38:17 -0700

 This didn't seem to not make it on first try. So you may get it twice.
Yet my golden muffin went through and it was later.

Yea, we are finally getting a few things to RE around this area and documenting.
This is blooming in Prescott at our Pres. of PAIS place. (Vera's) Plus
 Linda R. also had this one RE here but earlier.

I had Golden Muffin trying to bloom now, but I think it was just confused b/c I moved it in the Spring and it's just getting going again.  The rains sort of mulched the bloom though and some bug ate what was left.  Orange gooey (very sticky) the blooms turned and smelled like sweet potato. {Except for one }

Robin, still working on getting a list going for here for a report.

Champagne Elegance -3Vera

Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image