New member HI!

  • Subject: New member HI!
  • From: T Toney <angorabuns@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 08:10:36 -0700 (PDT)

_ Hi I'm Terry from Tranquillity, Ca.
I have had a love for Iris for many yrs but now I have a place for them.
I'm trying to locate pictures for some Rhis that I got this last week.
Any help would be great.
Sambuca Rosa
Molted Embers
Tumbling Dice
Plum Crazy
Social Whirl
Classic Treasue
I am trying so hard to keep track of what I have.
Thanks So Much