Re: Re: LA iris photos

  • Subject: Re: Re: LA iris photos
  • From: "Christy Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 07:25:49 -0700

Betty,

I didn't have a huge collection. All of these proved hardy but most were lost to drought. The most indestructible is Black Gamecock. A clump of it still survives on rain alone at the corner of the old greenhouse.

ANN CHOWNING
AUNT SHIRLEY
BLACK GAMECOCK
BRYCE LEIGH
BAYOU BANDIT
CAJUN SUNRISE
KRISTI G
CAROLINE LA POINTE
CLYDE REDMOND
DIXIE DEB
FELICIANA HILLS
FINDERS KEEPERS
HURRICANE PARTY
JERI
KISSIE
OUR PARRIS
PRESIDENT HEDELEY
PROFESSOR JIM
RED ECHO
SINFONIETTA
SEA WISP
I. fulva

I. brevicaulis has been sitting in a bucket for the past couple of winters and is still alive.

Christy